Tabula Rasa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If You Don't Know, You Don't Belong Here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alaska and Charlie

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Her Ladyship Berferney

Her Ladyship Berferney

Alaska and Charlie Empty
PostSubject: Alaska and Charlie   Alaska and Charlie I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 2:03 am

Things to Know: They're almost inseparable, and usually get along. When they fight, they won't speak for days because they're both too stubborn to apologise. They're an effective team because their parents taught them what to do in case something happened to them. In order to train them, they took them out away from their well stocked and defended house to go camping in the wilderness. Coincidentally, when they were 11, their camp was ambushed by a group of bandits and they were separated from their parents. Charlie thinks one or both of their parents are dead, and as thought this since he was 13. Alaska still hopes they're alive, but is realising that it is unlikely.

Alaska and Charlie Tumblr_lymd9snjgP1r2vm0io1_500
Name: Alaska Grace Shepard
Personality: Alaska is more outgoing than Charlie, however it didn't used to be that way. Charlie used to be the slightly louder one, though both are fairly quiet, but as the world began to fall apart, Charlie grew more serious while Alaska became more relaxed. She's not necessarily someone who trusts easily, but she will always try to give someone a chance unless something about them doesn't sit well with her. Though she usually is lighthearted, Alaska has a short fuse. She goes through periods of time in which she'll isolate herself from others, but she spends most of her time with other people. Alaska is intelligent, but she lacks confidence.
Skills: Alaska can make a decent meal out of almost anything, but she can't hunt to save her life. For some reason, despite all they've been through she can't bring herself to kill animals, so usually she'll have Charlie or someone else do it for her while she collects plants.

Alaska and Charlie Movies-the-hunger-games-catching-fire-liam-hemsworth-gale
Name: Charlie Aidan Shepard
Personality: Charlie used to be carefree and creative, however, as the apocalypse began, he gradually became more and more serious. Their mother commented once that it was as if they had switched personalities. He soon became the quiet onlooker that Alaska had once been. He doesn't usually talk often in large groups, and tends to speak up in smaller groups more. This is not due to a lack of confidence, but instead the belief that emotion and friendships are luxuries that he can't afford. Occasionally he will snap out of his mood and surprise everyone by his loud jokes and mischief, however these instances have become rarer as the years pass. Charlie is less trustworthy and more doubtful of people and his surroundings.
Skills: He can fix almost anything, from radios, to cars, to a stove.

Last edited by Her Ladyship Berferney on Mon May 18, 2015 10:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chancellor Funkadelicness

Alaska and Charlie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alaska and Charlie   Alaska and Charlie I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 2:32 am

Love it! They seem like an interesting pair. I think your children and my children, especially Rosie, will get along swimmingly. I can definitely see Rosie and Alaska being good friends. Also, I'm really liking Charlie for Rosie so far. He seems like he could absolutely be interesting enough to hold Rosie's attention. She loves puzzling together mysteries, especially when those mysteries are people. She also likes to bring out the passion in people who naysay and tamp down their own emotions. They might make an interesting pair. I feel kinda weird matchmaking our hypothetical children, but at the same time, I love it!
Back to top Go down
Her Ladyship Berferney

Her Ladyship Berferney

Alaska and Charlie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alaska and Charlie   Alaska and Charlie I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 2:37 am

I already ship Charlie and Rosie, just from that one comment. Like how adorable...I bet she'd drive him crazy too, appearing all nice one second and being secretly ferocious the next.
Back to top Go down
Commissioner Nims
Master Comander
Commissioner Nims

Alaska and Charlie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alaska and Charlie   Alaska and Charlie I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 11:33 pm

Chosie? Rarly? Either way even the couple name is adorable. The real question is how will the siblings handle it o.O
Back to top Go down
https://tabularasa.rpg-board.net

Alaska and Charlie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alaska and Charlie   Alaska and Charlie I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 12:22 am

With fighting and death threats. Especially Jace. He doesn't like Charlie. I think this much I already know… Maybe. He might end up liking Charlie.
Back to top Go down
Commissioner Nims
Master Comander
Commissioner Nims

Alaska and Charlie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alaska and Charlie   Alaska and Charlie I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 12:27 am

Excellent...we can't all be friends here...muahaha
Back to top Go down
Her Ladyship Berferney

Her Ladyship Berferney

Alaska and Charlie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alaska and Charlie   Alaska and Charlie I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 12:27 am

Considering it's all going to be their first time spending excessive amounts of time with other guys, I think there will be a lot of fighting going on the first few days, they have to prove themselves somehow...
Back to top Go down
Commissioner Nims
Master Comander
Commissioner Nims

Alaska and Charlie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alaska and Charlie   Alaska and Charlie I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 12:32 am

This is so true. Phineas wont give a cuss but Alyosha probably will. He doesn't want to be told what to do, or have anyone tell his siblings what to do. Aside from himself of course.
*slowly chants* boxing match boxing match boxing match
Back to top Go down
Her Ladyship Berferney

Her Ladyship Berferney

Alaska and Charlie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alaska and Charlie   Alaska and Charlie I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 12:34 am

I don't think Charlie will say no to the idea of a boxing match, though if it gets too intense the girls will probably have to break it up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alaska and Charlie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alaska and Charlie   Alaska and Charlie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alaska and Charlie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tabula Rasa :: Our Inklings :: Characters-
Jump to: