Tabula Rasa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If You Don't Know, You Don't Belong Here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Our children for The Ragtag Adventures

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chancellor Funkadelicness

Our children for The Ragtag Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Our children for The Ragtag Adventures   Our children for The Ragtag Adventures I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 12:47 am

Alright, so, I think I have all of my children and their basic characters nailed down, but give me some feedback.

Our children for The Ragtag Adventures How-To-Wavy-HairStyles-Teens

Name: Eminney Alice Kaplan (maybe Carrell-Kaplan, but I don't know if I want to hyphenate my name yet)
Personality: Mine, basically. Maybe a little bit of Avi (or least what I know about his personality), which is sweet, considerate, careful of other's feelings and their perception of him. She remembers us best because she was 12 when we "died" or "disappeared." Haven't decided that yet. As a result, she subconsciously has imitated our mannerisms and habits and sense of humor in order to find a way to hold on to us and give her siblings a reminder of what it was like when their parents were around. As the oldest, she feels responsible for taking care of her younger siblings, but she isn't too worried. She knows how well they can handle themselves. Well… except maybe Rosie…

Our children for The Ragtag Adventures 480354

Name: Jace Kaplan
Personality: Dark and mysterious with a loner vibe (translation: I don't know what I want his personality to be yet. But, I do know he feels responsible for taking care of his two sisters since his father "disappeared/died." He feels like the "man of the house" so to speak and he sometimes maybe overestimates the amount of responsibility that comes with. Unlike Eminney, he sometimes forgets how capable we all are here as apocalypse survivors. He definitely tends to treat Rosie like the baby that she acts like she is.

Our children for The Ragtag Adventures Beautiful,girl,dark,hair,green,eyes,beauty,eyes,girl-32bcb7c5a7bf1157b4822ad8d0ab30c9_h

Name: Rosylynn Kaplan
Personality: Sweet and innocent. Secretly, though… she's a viper. She can manipulate your will with her acting skills until the cows come home. Then she'll shoot and skin those cows and cook you up a nice filet and tan you a leather pair of chaps. Not that she would ever let you know she was capable of something like that… I mean… Blood is yucky!

Last edited by Chancellor Funkadelicness on Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:56 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : minor typographical fixes and details added)
Back to top Go down
Her Ladyship Berferney

Her Ladyship Berferney

PostSubject: Re: Our children for The Ragtag Adventures   Our children for The Ragtag Adventures I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 12:58 am

I like them! I think Rosie could become very dangerous if she doesn't like someone...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our children for The Ragtag Adventures   Our children for The Ragtag Adventures I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 1:04 am

Hahaha! Oh, it'll happen for her, definitely. There aren't a lot of guys that she finds very fascinating that can hold her interest for long, but she'll find one. Maybe your son. Maybe one of Nim's. Or maybe she'll just randomly fall for Luke Skywalker Millett. XD
Back to top Go down
Her Ladyship Berferney

Her Ladyship Berferney

PostSubject: Re: Our children for The Ragtag Adventures   Our children for The Ragtag Adventures I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 1:05 am

DUN. DUN. DUN.
Back to top Go down
Commissioner Nims
Master Comander
Commissioner Nims

PostSubject: Re: Our children for The Ragtag Adventures   Our children for The Ragtag Adventures I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 11:31 pm

I like it. I get that its the end times these kids deal with so stoic personalities make sense but we have alot of the strong male type going around like a different sexy plague. I can't really complain though...
Back to top Go down
https://tabularasa.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our children for The Ragtag Adventures   Our children for The Ragtag Adventures I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our children for The Ragtag Adventures
Page 1 of 1